Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, talented Chef de Partie and if you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
The Beech House in Amersham, offers a Mediterranean inspired menu, produced using the highest quality, fresh ingredients by our chefs on site. We also encourage seasonal and inspirational daily specials to entice our customers.
Located on Hill Avenue in the heart of Amersham, this pretty and historical market town raised up high on a hill with its glorious backdrop of the Chilterns countryside is known locally as Amersham-on-the-Hill. The Beech House is situated within easy walking distance from the train station and offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere making it the perfect place to relax and unwind or simply to catch up with friends and family
If you are Chef de Partie with a passion for delivering service excellence, a love for preparing quality, fresh food, with a flair for Mediterranean food and a great team spirit, then we want to hear from you!
The above role is to support the head chef and sous chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and to be responsible for all kitchen activity, including food ordering, production, cleaning, due diligence, stock management, pest control, and profit control.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!