Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, talented Chef de Partie and if you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
The Blue Boar in Witney, offers a Mediterranean inspired menu, produced using the highest quality, fresh ingredients by our chefs on site. We also encourage seasonal and inspirational daily specials to entice our customers.
Overlooking the market square in the historic town of Witney, The Blue Boar dates back to the 17th century. For 200 years, this Cotswold coaching inn bore the name of The Marlborough in honour of the Duke before its original name was restored when it reopened its doors in 2011. Following our extensive restoration we now offer a 70-seat restaurant, bar area, function room, imposing courtyard and 20 boutique-style bedrooms.
If you are Chef de Partie with a passion for delivering service excellence, a love for preparing quality, fresh food, with a flair for Mediterranean food and a great team spirit, then we want to hear from you!
The above role is to support the head chef and sous chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and to be responsible for all kitchen activity, including food ordering, production, cleaning, due diligence, stock management, pest control, and profit control.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!