Let us be a part of your next chapter!
Are you currently working as a manager in hospitality and are now looking to develop your career to the next level? Do you have a great service aptitude and just love looking after people?
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For - READ ON...
Named after the ancient Roman road upon which it resides, The Akeman Inn in Kingswood existed as a coaching inn for 200 years, until the mid-19th century. Situated between Bicester and Aylesbury, this substantial building offers a lounge and bar area with a range of comfortable seating options and open fireplace, a modern restaurant with timber beams and an open kitchen, views of open countryside, and ample parking.
Our Deputy General Manager is pivotal to the success of our businesses.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Successful day to day management of the Restaurant/Bar
- Day to day administration of the venue
- Supporting the General Manager with ordering, delivering compliance, HR and marketing
- Taking responsibility for the business in the absence of the General Manager
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
- Ensure all guest complaints are dealt with prominently and efficiently
- Continuously delivering great customer service
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example is essential
- Developing a high performing and motivated team
YOU! must have:
- A passion for hospitality and wanting to deliver the best results
- Ability to deliver the highest standards when the pressure is on
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- Willingness to be adaptable and lead with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire to lead from the front and be an ambassador for our Company Values
In return we offer:
- Excellent Company Benefit package
- Development pathway and career opportunities
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
Apply today to join our stunning new opening or enquire about vacancies throughout our expanding group!