Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
A meeting place in the heart of Ascot for over 140 years, now this historic building has been refurbished, remade and redesigned. A place where the past meets the present, where log fires meet Mediterranean-inspired food, where cask ales meet wood fired pizza. It’s where we’ve made a hotel with 24 beautiful guest rooms each with bespoke, contemporary interiors. This is the new Royal Foresters of Ascot.
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Bar Team Members to join our bar team on part-time hours, at our brand new venue; The Royal Foresters in Ascot.
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
Our Bar Teams deliver an excellent guest experience and delight our guests with their barista and cocktail skills.
Ideally you may have worked in a restaurant or bar previously and have barista experience and simply love providing great service.
In return we offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!