Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
One of Royston's most iconic buildings, Banyers House in Melbourn Street, re opened its doors in December 2016. Situated within easy walking distance of the town centre, this Grade II listed Georgian building has been transformed into a destination venue with a dedicated car park, 90-seat restaurant, extensive bar area and nine boutique-style bedrooms.
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Waiters/Waitresses to join our restaurant team at our stylish and popular venue; Banyers House in Royston!
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
Our restaurant teams deliver an excellent guest experience whilst our bar teams delight our guests with their barista and cocktail skills.
Ideally you may have worked in a restaurant before and had bar experience and simply love providing great service.
In return we offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!