Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Built on the ancient Roman road of Akeman Street in 1901, the Akeman in Tring reopened its doors in 2007. Our Victorian building was designed by acclaimed local architect William Huckvale, and several original features have been retained, including the Victorian façade and the fireplace in the bar. The wood panelling, full-length windows and warm décor have transformed us into a destination venue located just seconds away from the centre of town.
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Front of House team members to join our team at our stylish and popular venue; The Akeman in Tring.
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
Our restaurant teams deliver an excellent guest experience whilst our bar teams delight our guests with their barista and cocktail skills.
Ideally you may have worked in a restaurant before and simply love providing great service.
In return we offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!