Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, talented Commis Chef and if you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
We are currently extending and improving our amazing venue the Beech House in Beaconsfield and are increasing our team to service the greater demand! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our fabulous existing team!
The Beech House in Beaconsfield, offers a Mediterranean inspired menu, produced using the highest quality, fresh ingredients by our chefs on site. We also encourage seasonal and inspirational daily specials to entice our customers.
Once a 1960s newsagent, the modern and welcoming style of The Beech House in Beaconsfield has made it a destination venue within the town. Situated within easy walking distance of the train station as well as a variety of local attractions, like the Bekonscot model village and railway, we’ve become well known for our artisan coffee, local beers and charcoal-grilled Mediterranean-inspired cooking.
If you have a passion for delivering service excellence, a love for preparing quality, fresh food, with a flair for Mediterranean food and a great team spirit, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we can offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!