Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are looking for a Head Housekeeper to lead a team of housekeepers to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Hotel Housekeeping Department.
Duties include ensuring the hotel bedrooms and public areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness, in line with Company Standards, and to supervise, train and motivate the team to achieve Company Standards, and also to comply with relevant legislation.
In addition to cleaning duties, housekeepers may also be responsible for shared duties, such as delivering beds to guest rooms, replenishing toiletry supplies and lifting and moving lightweight objects around the room.
In return we offer:
- A competitive rate of pay plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!