We are looking for highly passionate, creative and driven Pastry Chefs, who can help deliver cutting-edge desserts whilst maintaining immaculate culinary standards.
We are an oppulant, fine dining restuarant offering a unique and progressive dining and live entertainment experience. We opened in late 2015 and since then have quietly established ourselves as a Mayfair institution with growth ambitions here and around the globe.
Behind the intriguing red doors is the expansive world of Park Chinois. An entertainment restaurant that pays homage to the opulence and decadence of 1930s Shanghai, with exquisite regional Chinese food and a contemporary in-house theatre company hosting nights of exceptional live entertainment and mischievous fun, all within the heart of London’s Mayfair. Interiors were inspired by the aesthetics of Chinoiserie; which celebrates the French love affair for the mystique of the Orient resulting in a jaw-dropping interior and an unparalleled dining experience.
As our Patisserie Chef, you will assist the Patisserie Team and be responsible for preparing and creating our delicately handcrafted desserts, ensuring our customers are spoilt for choice, whether they prefer something light, sweet or fruity. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing the highest standard of service. The perfect Pastry Chef will be someone who can multitask, work quickly and efficiently and learn on the job. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing the highest standard of service.
The working pattern is 5 days out of 7, with some flexibility required
Mixture of shifts (straight and split) based on a weekly Rota
Skills and Experience required:
• Proven experience as a Patisserie Chef, either within fine-dining restaurants, private members clubs or 4/5* hotels.
• Excellent technical and natural cooking abilities
• A high degree of artistic flair and cake decoration skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• A passion for perfection with a desire to learn
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• 28 days holidays per annum (pro rata)
• Company pension scheme
• Free meals on duty
• Uniform provided and dry-cleaned
• 30% discount in Park Chinois Restaurant
• Personal development and training