At Citywire Engage we produce bespoke marketing content for asset management groups, helping them connect with existing and prospective clients. Whether it’s print or digital, video or live event, Citywire Engage is there to help clients cut through the barrage of daily emails and ads, to engage with a discerning audience made up of financial advisors, wealth managers, and institutional investors. This cut-through is achieved through a whole host of formats, be that magazine, ezine, infographic or video, Engage is there to help distil a client’s core brand values, or capture the key facets of a complex topic or product. In an industry subject to extraordinary regulatory and technological change, Citywire Engage is moving the conversation forward and helping create the future of content marketing in asset management, now.
To get a better idea of what Citywire Engage is all about visit citywireengage.com
The role and the team
We are looking for a Content Executive on a fixed term contract for at least 6 months – a crucial position to help develop our portfolio of producing magazines, ezines, videos and other bespoke content for our asset management clients. Reporting to the Head of Content Partnerships, you will be working with her, the rest of the Engage team and many others throughout the company to deliver these products to our clients.
This is a unique position for an organised, energetic individual to join our content team at Citywire Engage. Our team ethos focuses on collaboration and a passion for the content projects we bring to life. As a client facing role the confidence to contribute in meetings and work closely with clients is key. If you enjoy working as part of a production process and if working within a team dynamic is attractive to you, then we have the ideal role.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining and developing the team’s scheduling systems, updating and reviewing project timelines to ensure client content is delivered in a timely manner.
- Contributing to the creation of detailed proposals for clients, working with internal production teams to propose accurate project timescales.
- Working closely with clients to ensure their needs are met from the inception of the project, right through to delivery.
- Helping to clearly relay the objectives and goals of each project to the Customer content, Video, Design and Digital teams.
- Developing Citywire’s on-going communication with clients through telephone and face to face meetings.
- Helping to ensure annual targets are met, and product growth is delivered.
What you'll need:
- A degree/qualification in a relevant field
- Strong organisational skills
- You will be interested in content in all its forms, from traditional magazines to ezines and infographics – this is essential
- You will be a creative, analytical thinker, capable of contributing to project proposals for clients
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Project management skills are a plus
Citywire will offer you:
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays,
- Competitive Private Pension scheme,
- Access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme,
- Subsidised gym options.
... and if you ever become a permanent member of the team:
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
Please do not miss our latest company video and Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgYBEKicRU
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.