Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic, talented Commis Chef and if you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
The Four Alls, in picturesque Welford on Avon, has been elegantly, tastefully and imaginatively restored and extended. The result is the very best kind of modern country pub, serving delicious, Mediterranean inspired food in beautiful surroundings. Relaxing outdoors is a delight, on our newly paved al fresco terrace, with a lovely view onto the river. Reclaimed ground along the bank has been transformed with relaxed pub seating and fresh planting. Inside the building, an inglenook fireplace has been added in the bar to recreate the cosy feel of a traditional pub, while the barn has been lovingly restored to form the perfect, dedicated space for larger groups and parties. Diners will enjoy the glazed extension, facing the river, providing a light-filled restaurant for up to 80 guests.
The Four Alls in Welford-on-Avon offers a Mediterranean inspired menu, produced using the highest quality, fresh ingredients by our chefs on site. We also encourage seasonal and inspirational daily specials to entice our customers.
If you have a passion for delivering service excellence, a love for preparing quality, fresh food, with a flair for Mediterranean food and a great team spirit, then we want to hear from you!
In return, we can offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman”, Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!